Factory Manufacture CNC Machining Custom 304 Stainless Steel Spiral Straight Aluminum Bevel Gear
|Aluminum alloy ADC12, ADC10, A360, A380, A356
Magnesium alloy AZ91D, AM60B,
|Drawings→ mould making → die casting →rough machining → CNC machining→surface treatment →product checking→ packing →delivery
|Electroplating, Chrome Plating, Zinc Plating, Nickel plating, Electrophoresis, Anodization, Polishing, Sandblasting, Passivation, Powder coating, Spray painting, Etc.
|ISO9001:2015 Certified, SGS Certification
|1.Foundry in-house: 100% inspection on critical dimension; 100% on appearance.
2.Third Party inspection available CHINAMFG requirement
|Mainly Testing Facility
|Three-dimensional measuring instrument (CMM), Salt spray test box, Dynamic balance detector, Pneumatic detection
|Features & Advantage
|1.High machining accuracy, the flatness within 0.1mm.
2.High strength and not easy to deform, has good electrical and thermal conductivity.
3.High finish appearance,smooth surface roughness is Ra1.6 after machining.
4.The machining precision is high and the assembly structure is seamless.
5.No granules, no spots and no painting peel off in appearance.
6.Pass Salt Spray Test with 144 Hours.
|1.Aluminum alloy : ISO3522-84, ASTMB85-96, ASTMB597-98,JISH2118:2000
2.Magnesium alloy : ISO/DIS16220-1999, ASTMB93/B93M-98,EN1754-1997
3.Zinc alloy: ISO301-1981, ASTMB86-98, JISH5301-90, EN12844:1998, AS1881-1986
|3C industry, lighting decoration, electrical appliances, auto parts, furniture parts, electric tool, medical equipment, intelligent automation equipment,other metal casting parts.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Hardware Products Co., Ltd. is a factory that professionally design and produce magnesium, aluminum, zinc alloy die casting, gravity casting, stamping, aluminum profiles, and CNC machining. It provides all-round production services from the design and development of mould to the forming and post-processing of casting products and surface treatment. The products are mainly used on 3C industry, lighting decoration, electrical appliances, auto parts, furniture parts, electric tool, medical equipment, intelligent automation equipment and so on. It is exported to Europe,America and Southeast Asia.
The company was founded in 2571, has 10 years' experience about development and manufacture management, It has more than 2 dozen patented technologies (including two invention patents) and was recognized as a national high-tech enterprise in December 2017, We have obtained ISO9001:2015 Certificate in May 7th 2012.
Our company's production workshop consists of mould department, casting department, processing department, CNC department, paint department, etc. It has 12 professional die design engineers, senior mould making technicians, die-casting engineers, and CNC programmers. The quantity of production workers can be reach to 2 hundred.
Not the best, only better! We hope we'll be the 1 of the hardware casting specialist. Welcome to pay a visit to our company.
|Die Casting Machine Type:
|Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine
|Die Casting Method:
|Soluble Die Casting
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a bevel gear?
Bevel gears offer several advantages and disadvantages when used in mechanical systems. Understanding these pros and cons is crucial for selecting the appropriate gear type for a given application. Here's a detailed explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of using a bevel gear:
Advantages of Bevel Gears:
- Power Transmission at Different Angles: Bevel gears are specifically designed to transmit power between intersecting shafts at different angles. They allow for efficient torque transmission and direction changes in applications where the input and output shafts are not parallel. This flexibility makes bevel gears suitable for a wide range of mechanical systems.
- Compact Design: Bevel gears have a compact and space-efficient design, allowing them to be used in applications with limited space constraints. Their ability to transmit power at an angle helps in optimizing the layout and arrangement of components in machinery and equipment.
- High Efficiency: Well-designed and properly maintained bevel gears can achieve high power transmission efficiency, typically above 95%. The efficient tooth engagement and load distribution in bevel gears minimize power losses due to friction and mechanical inefficiencies, resulting in energy-efficient operation.
- Smooth and Quiet Operation: Bevel gears generally provide smooth and quiet operation in properly designed and well-maintained systems. The meshing of the gear teeth is designed to minimize noise and vibration, ensuring smooth power transmission and reducing the need for additional noise-reducing measures.
- Versatility: Bevel gears are available in various configurations, including straight bevel, spiral bevel, and hypoid bevel gears. This versatility allows them to be used in a wide range of applications across different industries, accommodating different load capacities, speed requirements, and operating conditions.
- High Load Capacity: Bevel gears are capable of handling high loads and transmitting substantial amounts of torque. Their robust design, accurate tooth engagement, and strong materials make them suitable for heavy-duty applications where reliable power transmission is required.
Disadvantages of Bevel Gears:
- Complex Manufacturing: Bevel gears are more complex to manufacture compared to other gear types due to their three-dimensional shape and intricate tooth profiles. The manufacturing process involves specialized equipment and expertise, which can increase production costs.
- Cost: Bevel gears, especially those with high precision and load capacities, can be relatively expensive compared to other types of gears. The cost of materials, manufacturing complexity, and quality requirements contribute to their higher price.
- Potential for Noise and Vibration: In certain operating conditions, such as high speeds or misaligned gears, bevel gears can generate noise and vibration. This can be mitigated through proper design, accurate manufacturing, and maintenance practices, but additional measures may be necessary to reduce noise and vibration levels in some applications.
- Sensitive to Misalignment: Bevel gears are sensitive to misalignment, which can lead to increased friction, accelerated wear, and reduced efficiency. Proper alignment and control of backlash are essential for optimal performance and longevity of the gear system.
- Complex Lubrication: The lubrication of bevel gears can be more challenging compared to parallel-axis gears. Due to their angled tooth engagement, ensuring proper lubrication film thickness and distribution across the gear teeth requires careful consideration. Inadequate or improper lubrication can result in increased friction, wear, and reduced efficiency.
It's important to consider these advantages and disadvantages of bevel gears in the context of specific applications and operating conditions. Proper design, selection, manufacturing, and maintenance practices can help maximize the benefits of bevel gears while mitigating their limitations.
How do you ensure proper alignment when connecting a bevel gear?
Proper alignment is crucial when connecting a bevel gear to ensure efficient power transmission, smooth operation, and longevity of the gear system. Here's a detailed explanation of how to ensure proper alignment:
When connecting a bevel gear, the following steps can help ensure proper alignment:
- Check Gear Specifications: Begin by reviewing the gear specifications provided by the manufacturer. This includes information about the gear's design, tolerances, and alignment requirements. Understanding these specifications is essential for achieving the desired alignment.
- Prepare Mounting Surfaces: Ensure that the mounting surfaces for the gears, such as shafts or gearboxes, are clean, free from debris, and properly prepared. Any irregularities or surface defects can affect the alignment and lead to misalignment issues. Remove any burrs, nicks, or rough spots that could interfere with the proper seating of the gears.
- Use Alignment Tools: Alignment tools, such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems, can be helpful in achieving precise alignment. These tools allow for accurate measurement and adjustment of the gear's position relative to the mating components. Follow the instructions provided with the alignment tools to set up and perform the alignment process correctly.
- Axial Alignment: Achieving proper axial alignment is crucial for bevel gears. The axial alignment refers to aligning the gear's rotational axis parallel to the mating gear's rotational axis. This ensures proper gear meshing and load distribution. Use alignment tools to measure and adjust the axial alignment, making necessary modifications to the gear's position or shimming as required.
- Radial Alignment: Radial alignment involves aligning the gear's rotational axis perpendicular to the mating gear's rotational axis. Proper radial alignment helps prevent side loads, excessive wear, and noise generation. Use alignment tools to measure and adjust the radial alignment, ensuring that the gear's position is properly adjusted or shimmed to achieve the desired alignment.
- Verify Tooth Contact Pattern: After aligning the gears, it is important to verify the tooth contact pattern. The tooth contact pattern should be evenly distributed across the gear tooth surfaces to ensure proper load sharing and minimize wear. Conduct a visual inspection or use specialized tools, such as gear marking compounds, to check and adjust the tooth contact pattern if necessary.
By following these steps and using appropriate alignment tools, you can ensure proper alignment when connecting a bevel gear. Proper alignment promotes efficient power transmission, minimizes wear, reduces noise, and extends the lifespan of the gear system.
It is worth noting that each gear system may have specific alignment requirements and considerations. Consult the gear manufacturer's guidelines and best practices, as well as seek the expertise of experienced engineers, to ensure the proper alignment of bevel gears in your specific application.
What are the applications of a bevel gear?
A bevel gear finds applications in various industries and mechanical systems where changes in direction or speed of rotational motion are required. Here's a detailed explanation of the applications of a bevel gear:
- Automotive Industry: Bevel gears are widely used in the automotive industry, particularly in differentials. Differentials are responsible for distributing torque between the driving wheels of a vehicle, allowing them to rotate at different speeds when turning. Bevel gears in differentials transmit power from the engine to the wheels, enabling smooth cornering and improved traction.
- Mechanical Power Transmission: Bevel gears are employed in mechanical power transmission systems to change the direction of rotational motion. They are used in applications such as power tools, machine tools, conveyors, and printing presses. By meshing with other bevel gears or with spur gears, they transmit torque and power efficiently from one shaft to another, accommodating changes in direction and speed.
- Marine Propulsion Systems: Bevel gears are extensively used in marine propulsion systems, including boats and ships. They are commonly found in the propulsion shaft line, where they transmit torque from the engine to the propeller shaft, allowing the vessel to move through water. Bevel gears in marine applications are designed to withstand high loads, resist corrosion, and operate efficiently in harsh environments.
- Aerospace Industry: Bevel gears are utilized in various aerospace applications. They are employed in aircraft landing gear systems, where they transmit torque from the hydraulic motor to extend or retract the landing gear. Bevel gears are also found in helicopter rotor systems, providing the necessary power transmission to rotate the rotor blades.
- Railway Systems: Bevel gears play a crucial role in railway systems, particularly in locomotives and rolling stock. They are used in the transmission systems to transfer power from the engine to the wheels. Bevel gears ensure smooth and efficient power transfer, enabling the train to move forward or backward while negotiating curves on the track.
- Industrial Machinery: Bevel gears are extensively employed in various industrial machinery, such as milling machines, lathes, and industrial robots. They facilitate changes in direction and speed of rotational motion, enabling precise positioning, accurate cutting, and smooth operation of the machinery.
- Mining and Construction Equipment: Bevel gears are used in mining and construction equipment to transfer power and torque in heavy-duty applications. They are found in equipment such as excavators, bulldozers, and crushers, where they provide reliable power transmission in challenging environments.
These are just a few examples of the applications of bevel gears. Their ability to transmit power, change the direction of rotational motion, and accommodate intersecting shafts makes them versatile and suitable for a wide range of industries and mechanical systems.
In summary, bevel gears are extensively utilized in automotive differentials, mechanical power transmission systems, marine propulsion systems, aerospace applications, railway systems, industrial machinery, and mining and construction equipment. Their applications span across industries where changes in direction or speed of rotational motion are essential for efficient and reliable operation.
editor by CX 2023-11-10