We has been providing genuine and high quality starters at the lowest possible cost in China, and got a high reputation from our clients due to the reliable quality, competitive price and on-time delivery.
1.Durable and high Quality.
4.Wide range of parts for more models available.
5.Most competitive wholesale prices.
6.One stop buying service provided.
|made in China
|Scope of application
|internal combustion engine
Packaging & Shipping
1. Is this product new?
All our products are brand new and original, so each product can be strictly tested, please rest assured to buy.
2. Do you offer custom designs?
Custom design is support for customization. We have very rich experience in product customization.
3. Delivery time?
It can be shipped on the same day, special models need to be customized by the factory, we will ship within 15-30 days, without affecting the delivery time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly for assistance.
4. How to clean the injector?
(1) Remove the injector from the engine;
(2) Connect the carburetor to clean the fuel tank and the fuel injector with a special connector;
(3) Inject the carburetor cleaner into the fuel injector, and check whether the fuel injector leaks when it is not powered on;
(4) Intermittently energize the electromagnetic coil of the fuel injector, let the carburetor cleaner clean the fuel injector, and observe its spray atomization at the same time.
5. How to test the injector?
Detect dripping water from the injector. Select the connector of the tester according to the fuel injector model and connect it well, then check the sealing O-ring group (replace if found damaged), install the fuel injector on the test stand, press the fuel pump button, and adjust the pressure to the vehicle under test Factory specified pressure (preferably higher than 10%), observe whether the injector drips oil. If the leakage is more than 1 drop within 1min (or according to the technical standard), replace the fuel injector.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Distribution Power, Clutch, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase
|Soft Tooth Surface
|Torque Arm Type
Are bevel gears suitable for high-torque applications?
Bevel gears can indeed be suitable for high-torque applications, depending on various factors such as the specific design, material selection, and proper application engineering. Here's a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears are known for their ability to transmit power between intersecting shafts at different angles. They can handle significant torque loads and are commonly used in applications that require high-torque transmission. However, the suitability of bevel gears for high-torque applications depends on the following factors:
- Design: The design of the bevel gears plays a crucial role in their ability to handle high torque. Factors such as tooth profile, size, and geometry impact the load-carrying capacity and torque transmission capability. Bevel gears with robust and optimized designs, including suitable tooth profiles and adequate tooth engagement, can effectively handle high-torque applications.
- Material Selection: The choice of materials for bevel gears is critical in high-torque applications. Gears need to be made from materials with high strength, hardness, and wear resistance to withstand the forces and stresses involved in transmitting high torque. Common materials used for bevel gears include alloy steels, carburizing steels, and specialty alloys. Material selection should consider the specific torque requirements, operating conditions, and anticipated loads to ensure the gears can handle the desired torque levels.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for reducing friction, wear, and heat generation in high-torque bevel gear applications. Adequate lubrication helps maintain a lubricating film between the gear teeth, minimizing metal-to-metal contact and associated losses. The lubricant type, viscosity, and replenishment schedule should be selected based on the torque and operating conditions to ensure effective lubrication and minimize gear wear.
- Gear Size and Ratio: The size of the bevel gears and the gear ratio can influence their torque-handling capability. Larger gears generally have greater tooth strength and load-carrying capacity, making them more suitable for high-torque applications. The gear ratio should also be considered to ensure it is appropriate for the desired torque transmission and to avoid excessive loads on the gears.
- Operating Conditions: The operating conditions, including speed, temperature, and shock loads, must be taken into account when determining the suitability of bevel gears for high-torque applications. Higher speeds and extreme operating temperatures can affect the gear material properties, lubrication performance, and overall gear system efficiency. Proper cooling, temperature control, and gear protection measures should be implemented to maintain reliable performance under high-torque conditions.
By considering these factors and properly engineering the bevel gear system, it is possible to utilize bevel gears in high-torque applications effectively. However, it is crucial to consult with experienced engineers and perform thorough analysis and testing to ensure the gears can handle the specific torque requirements of the application.
How do you address noise and vibration issues in a bevel gear system?
Noise and vibration issues in a bevel gear system can be disruptive, affect performance, and indicate potential problems. Addressing these issues involves identifying the root causes and implementing appropriate solutions. Here's a detailed explanation:
When dealing with noise and vibration in a bevel gear system, the following steps can help address the issues:
- Analyze the System: Begin by analyzing the system to identify the specific sources of noise and vibration. This may involve conducting inspections, measurements, and tests to pinpoint the areas and components contributing to the problem. Common sources of noise and vibration in a bevel gear system include gear misalignment, improper meshing, inadequate lubrication, worn gears, and resonance effects.
- Check Gear Alignment: Proper gear alignment is crucial for minimizing noise and vibration. Misalignment can cause uneven loading, excessive wear, and increased noise. Ensure that the bevel gears are correctly aligned both axially and radially. This can involve adjusting the mounting position, shimming, or realigning the gears to achieve the specified alignment tolerances.
- Optimize Gear Meshing: Proper gear meshing is essential for reducing noise and vibration. Ensure that the gear teeth profiles, sizes, and surface qualities are suitable for the application. Improper tooth contact, such as excessive or insufficient contact, can lead to noise and vibration issues. Adjusting the gear tooth contact pattern, modifying gear profiles, or using anti-backlash gears can help optimize gear meshing and reduce noise and vibration.
- Ensure Adequate Lubrication: Proper lubrication is critical for minimizing friction, wear, and noise in a bevel gear system. Insufficient lubrication or using the wrong lubricant can lead to increased friction and noise generation. Check the lubrication system, ensure the correct lubricant type and viscosity are used, and verify that the gears are adequately lubricated. Regular lubricant analysis and maintenance can help maintain optimal lubrication conditions and reduce noise and vibration.
- Inspect and Replace Worn Gears: Worn or damaged gears can contribute to noise and vibration problems. Regularly inspect the gears for signs of wear, pitting, or tooth damage. If significant wear is detected, consider replacing the worn gears with new ones to restore proper gear meshing and reduce noise. Additionally, ensure that the gear materials are suitable for the application and provide adequate strength and durability.
- Address Resonance Effects: Resonance can amplify noise and vibration in a bevel gear system. Identify any resonant frequencies within the system and take steps to mitigate their effects. This may involve adjusting gear parameters, adding damping materials or structures, or altering the system's natural frequencies to minimize resonance and associated noise and vibration.
Implementing these steps can help address noise and vibration issues in a bevel gear system. However, it is important to note that each system is unique, and the specific solutions may vary depending on the circumstances. Consulting with experts in gear design and vibration analysis can provide valuable insights and ensure effective resolution of noise and vibration problems.
What are the applications of a bevel gear?
A bevel gear finds applications in various industries and mechanical systems where changes in direction or speed of rotational motion are required. Here's a detailed explanation of the applications of a bevel gear:
- Automotive Industry: Bevel gears are widely used in the automotive industry, particularly in differentials. Differentials are responsible for distributing torque between the driving wheels of a vehicle, allowing them to rotate at different speeds when turning. Bevel gears in differentials transmit power from the engine to the wheels, enabling smooth cornering and improved traction.
- Mechanical Power Transmission: Bevel gears are employed in mechanical power transmission systems to change the direction of rotational motion. They are used in applications such as power tools, machine tools, conveyors, and printing presses. By meshing with other bevel gears or with spur gears, they transmit torque and power efficiently from one shaft to another, accommodating changes in direction and speed.
- Marine Propulsion Systems: Bevel gears are extensively used in marine propulsion systems, including boats and ships. They are commonly found in the propulsion shaft line, where they transmit torque from the engine to the propeller shaft, allowing the vessel to move through water. Bevel gears in marine applications are designed to withstand high loads, resist corrosion, and operate efficiently in harsh environments.
- Aerospace Industry: Bevel gears are utilized in various aerospace applications. They are employed in aircraft landing gear systems, where they transmit torque from the hydraulic motor to extend or retract the landing gear. Bevel gears are also found in helicopter rotor systems, providing the necessary power transmission to rotate the rotor blades.
- Railway Systems: Bevel gears play a crucial role in railway systems, particularly in locomotives and rolling stock. They are used in the transmission systems to transfer power from the engine to the wheels. Bevel gears ensure smooth and efficient power transfer, enabling the train to move forward or backward while negotiating curves on the track.
- Industrial Machinery: Bevel gears are extensively employed in various industrial machinery, such as milling machines, lathes, and industrial robots. They facilitate changes in direction and speed of rotational motion, enabling precise positioning, accurate cutting, and smooth operation of the machinery.
- Mining and Construction Equipment: Bevel gears are used in mining and construction equipment to transfer power and torque in heavy-duty applications. They are found in equipment such as excavators, bulldozers, and crushers, where they provide reliable power transmission in challenging environments.
These are just a few examples of the applications of bevel gears. Their ability to transmit power, change the direction of rotational motion, and accommodate intersecting shafts makes them versatile and suitable for a wide range of industries and mechanical systems.
In summary, bevel gears are extensively utilized in automotive differentials, mechanical power transmission systems, marine propulsion systems, aerospace applications, railway systems, industrial machinery, and mining and construction equipment. Their applications span across industries where changes in direction or speed of rotational motion are essential for efficient and reliable operation.
editor by CX 2023-09-11